APM V CONNECT - FAQ
APM V-Connect brings you a virtual exhibition experience for the new digital era.
The all-new virtual event delivers high-level content, just like what you would expect from a physical show. Immerse yourself in this new experience to spark new interaction opportunities with the community, reconnect with peers and stay ahead of the trends with exclusive industry insights. Don’t miss out on opportunities this year. Register for APM V-Connect now!
APM understands that we are in unprecedented times, as such, the APM V-Connect is our way of giving back to the maritime industry and will be presented free to all our industry friends. Click here to register: Register now
Your access to APM V-Connect will include:
- Virtual Expo: Connect with over 100 solution providers as they showcase products at their virtual booths
- Online Strategic Conference: 3-day access to the highly sought after APM conferences, LIVE AND FREE. All content will be offered on demand from 3 Oct – 31 Dec 2020. Hear from top industry leaders as they discuss on the post-pandemic landscape and new market dynamics.
- AI-Driven 1-To-1 Business Matching: Through a AI-Powered Recommendations algorithm, buyers (shipowners, shipyard, ship management companies) are served up with the most relevant companies to meet virtually. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Digital Networking: By invitation extended to APM V-Connect Exhibitors only, the APM V-Connect networking sessions are the best way understand specific need or demand in key market/ sectors in the maritime industry. Use this opportunity to make new contacts, exchange contact details and plan further conversations.
- Product Presentation: Gain access to over 50 product presentations and learn about the essentials of the maritime industry. This is where you discover innovative products and technologies from some of industry top solution providers.
Just as what you have expected to see at an in-person conference, the APM strategic conferences at APM V-Connect are hosted LIVE, featuring keynotes, panel sessions, in a virtual environment. You will find top industry personalities addressing new developments including contactless technology and autonomous operations, digital solutions, sulphur emissions and ship maintenance in a post-COVID world.
Have a question during APM strategic conference during APM V-Connect? Send your questions via our Q&A feature during the webinar.
NETWORKING & BUSINESS MATCHING
BY INVITATION ONLY
This exclusive programme facilitates matchmaking at APM V-Connect by suggested tailored recommendations of exhibitors that match with buyers’ business and product interest. Industry professionals have the opportunity to connect with decision makers to make connections.
For visitors who are interested to participate in this programme and receive business matchmaking sessions, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Participation is subject to accreditation.
BY INVITATION ONLY
An informative networking session for all APM V-Connect exhibitors to e-meet and hear from key market leaders and decision makers as they present current market landscape and share products and services requirements.
Invitation by invitation only. For more enquiry, please contact the APM team at email@example.com.
These services are only available from 30 Sept – 2 Oct 2020.
The classic exhibition for attendees to discover innovative and new products & services, now available virtually. Having it run digitally means exhibitors are now able to reach out to a wider audience beyond their traditional frontiers.
You may do so by sending a direct email to them from their virtual booth. Simply click on Send Direct Email Enquiry to start an email! Alternatively, you may submit your question(s) in the Q&A feature at the exhibitors’ profile page. Note that as our exhibitors spreads across several time zones, your questions may not be replied promptly and could be replied in a form of email.
APM V-Connect work across all major platforms, in all major browsers, using a standard web-based technology.
The webinar experience will be tailored based on the viewer’s platform and features available within the viewer’s browser, including HTML5, flash, and other attributes.
The virtual platform can be configured to deliver content using secure (HTTPS) or unsecure (HTTP) communication protocols. HTTPS requires TCP port 443 and HTTP requires TCP port 80 to be opened through your firewall for both inbound and outbound traffic.
APM V-Connect doesn't require downloads or plugins to join the event, but some firewalls will block live streaming. If your company isn't able to allow APM V-Connect, don't fret! You can join the event on your mobile device (wifi recommended), switch to a public wifi connection or catch the on-demand recording at a later date. The on-demand version of every webinar will be sent out following the initial broadcast, so you can watch it at your leisure.
APM V-Connect requires no plugins or downloads, which is why our webinars work on all devices.