BY INVITATION ONLY
Network in a whole new way at APM V-Connect. These networking sessions are the best way to connect with other industry professionals in a brief and structured format. Don't miss the opportunity to e-meet and hear from key market leaders and decision makers as they present on the current market landscape and share products and services requirements
*Attendance by invitation. Priority are extended to APM V-Connect registrants, and is subject to accreditation.
For more information, exhibitors can contact the APM team at email@example.com.
GET ENGAGED IN CURATED DIGITAL NETWORKING SESSIONS
Digital Container Shipping Association on
Enabling the Maritime Industry through Industry Standards
Join the networking session hosted by Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA), a neutral, non-profit group founded by major ocean carriers to digitise and standardise the container shipping industry, and network with like-minded professionals who are driving digitalisation efforts in the maritime industry.
Spotlight on Indonesia:
Exploring Untapped Opportunities in the Indonesia Maritime Sector
Led by some of the leading personalities in the Indonesia maritime sector, this session promises to showcase what Indonesia has to offer for the maritime community in Asia and beyond. Introduce yourself to potential top profiles, and understand what is the market's current needs from potential suppliers.
- This is a 1 hour networking session open only to qualified individuals/companies, subject to accreditation.
- Please submit your interest upon registration for APM V-Connect.
- Selected attendees will receive a separate confirmation email with information on the dates, login details and time of the session.
- Each session is limited to about 40 participants.
- For DCSA session, attendees are initially muted during DCSA’s introduction. After that, each attendee will have strictly 1 minute each to introduce themselves and the objectives they hope to achieve at the session